Special Occasion Rentals

Looking for a place to hold a special occasion like a birthday party, wedding, reunion or picnic?

Consider one of the City’s 7 parks or the beach.

Complete Forms

To reserve one of the City parks, you will need a Pavilion Reservation Application. Should your event include 50 or more people, whether at a City park or the public beach, you will also need a Temporary Use Permit.

Beach use
Anyone wishing to use the beach for their wedding ceremony need NOT complete a Temporary Use Permit UNLESS the guests number 50 or more. (City Code Sec. 110.701 – 110.707)


Submit your Application

Complete the Pavilion Reservation Application and/or the Temporary Use Permit (if applicable).

Preferred method on submitting your forms is by using the above links or emailing completed application(s) to mhargett@irbcity.com.

You can also bring it to City Hall or mail it to the City of Indian Rocks Beach, at 1507 Bay Palm Boulevard, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785; Attention: Mishelle Hargett.



Please do not make payment until you have been notified that your application has been approved. You will be notified of the approval and amount due once the application is processed. Feel free to reach out to Mishelle Hargett via phone at 727.595.2517 or email, mhargett@irbcity.com with any further questions.



Upon approval and payment, a copy of the application(s) and receipt will be returned to you confirming your special occasion. For any further information, please call 727.595.2517