March 20, 2024

What should I do if I find a suspected discharge?

You should report it to the City of Indian Rocks Beach Public Works Department at 727-595-6889 or the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office at 727-582-6200. They will then decide whether to report it further, and to whom. They will also decide, based on your observation, whether it is an emergency that needs to be stopped right away.